Links

Friday, May 29, 2020

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday....or something like that

Today I get some segment materials for RTI, I will be going out a couple of days next week to list segments. Field interviewing still has not been approved as of yet, but we in West Virginia can start listing as of Monday. My materials should be here today and I'll start organizing them over the weekend. 

Michelle has traveled to Canonsburg the last couple of days to work, she woke up yesterday and saw the weather forecast where it called for rain so she went to that office. She'll be in Clarksburg a couple of days next week and maybe a day in Canonsburg as they are preparing to open up another portion of their business and start dealing with Professional Services. They are still in the planning stages, but they have a name and Michelle ordered a bunch of swag for the new business. They have came a long way since she first started working for them and they have just used their model and taken off to a great deal of success. 

My excitement for the day will be taking the Laundry to Millers Laundromat and drying it. I've got my weeks planned as of late where Mondays has been all my job searching and resume day. I figure once a week is all I really need to put resumes in as I've already got a number in and am only playing attention to the newer listings as of late. So what does that mean? Friday is Laundromat Day for me!!!

Have yourselves a great day, Hi ho hi ho a Drying I will go.  

No comments: