Links

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Sunday

Here I sit for the second weekend day in a row flying solo writing my blog, Peanut is no where near to be found and I'm out here with the TV on and playing who knows what. I think I keep it on for a little background noise more than anything.

I am now getting a message from Blogger that the back end that I did not care for is going to be their default back end by the end of June. I've been using this current back end interface for 16 years and am comfortable with it, why they feel the need to change it and not give me the option of choosing the controls I want is beyond me. I don't really care for the new back end and I've stated it here previously.

On to other things, yesterday was a nice and relaxing day. We didn't get into anything and stayed around the house and watched the NASA Launch and played on the internet most of the day. I was keeping up with all the protests that have been going on around the country and had a feeling last night was going to be the last night of it. We Americans have short attention spans and it's about time everyone picks the next thing to concentrate on. The events of the past week have been horrific in this country and now maybe it's time to heal. I would be surprised if events didn't pretty much subside by this evening, but I've been wrong before.

Today we'll be doing our shopping and meal planning for the week. We took Kiwi (our bird) outside yesterday and allowed her to enjoy the day with her cage in the fresh air, today is probably for the most part going to be a repeat of yesterday around here once our morning chores and shopping are completed. Peanut is loving this outside weather.

Make it special and memorable.

No comments: