Links

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again on a quiet Saturday Morning, I'm up watching I have no idea what and my co-author is once again slacking this morning and is no where to be found.

It looks to be a nice weather kind of a Saturday. I never got my materials from RTI and they wont be here until Tuesday so there is really nothing on my agenda for the day. Michelle is also off after having a busy week and a busy week coming up for her with some training on some new Software that they purchased.

It might just be a day of relaxation and watching movies and maybe catch up on what has been happening in this country this week with the aftermath of the George Floyd Murder, the Minneapolis Man who kept telling an officer he could not breath and the Officer would not remove his knee from his neck. The Officer has been charged with third degree murder but judging by the mass rioting that has been going on the last three nights, people are not happy with what is happening with that case. Can't say I have seen this country in so much turmoil over one domestic incident in some time. It's sad what is happening.

On a happy note, Peanut needs to get her lazy butt up, it's sunny out at 6:40 AM and she is missing chasing butterflys. Speaking of I wish I had a camera on her yesterday, she jumped about 3 foot straight up to try to grab a butterfly and Michelle and I were both watching her and busted out laughing. Oh the things we are easily entertained by these days. 

Make it a good memorable one today and have a great day.

No comments: