Links

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Mothers Day

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of the Mothers in this world a very Happy Mothers Day. Mothers Day is a world wide Holiday that has it's origins here in North Central West Virginia. Anna Jarvis created the Holiday in nearby Taylor County and in the city of Grafton.

I would like to wish all of the ladies in my life who are Mothers a very special Mother's Day including my own Mother Sandra Bell and my lovely wife Michelle. Mom has three Children and Michelle has two. My sisters and Nieces and everyone else who have taken on that role as a Mother.

Also not forgotten are those who are no longer with us. Grandma Hall was an integral part in my life and I am very thankful to have gotten the chance to have learned from her the things that I did. Jean Hall was my Step Mother who also played a big role in my life.

Happy Mothers Day to all, take a bow you deserve it.

No comments: