Links

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday is done, how about a Tuesday's tidbits!!!

* It has been 20,614 days since I first set forth on this earth and made my presence known to all.

* It has been 5,840 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography.

* 4,441 days ago Michelle and I went out to see a movie and have some pizza. It was the start of a long relationship that continues to this day.

* 3,665 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard.

* It was 4,107 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I tied the knot with the help of a co-worker of hers.

* I have now lived 828 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going.

* I have 4,235 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.

* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 842 days away.

* 266 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. I haven't seen my furry little buddy in a couple of weeks.

* 251 more days to go until my Goodbye 2020 Blog is posted, recapping my year.

* There are 226 more shopping days left until Christmas 2020.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 201 more days.

* There are 124 days to go until Michelle and I set sail once again to the Caribbean. Hopefully the events of the past week don't rain on this parade.

* There are 77 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Ninth Wedding Anniversary together.

* There are 65 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert.

* There are only 40 days until the start Summer 2020!!!!!

* I have written 6,019 blogs in the now 15 1/2 years since I started blogging.

* No drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that. I do have a plan to fly Hayley's wedding venue sometime this spring for her.

* Michelle is working from home still, it may be a while as things are progressing slowly.

* Michelle watched a movie I watched a a couple of nights ago last night, Mine 9 and I think it was the hardest movie she has ever seen. I think if my Dad was still a coal miner I would have had a lot of trouble watching it and it is based in West Virginia.

* Things should start to reopen slowly today in West Virginia, restaurants are now allowed to have out door dining.

* Corona Virus, you can still  track it here.

* Blogger just introduced a new back end to edit your blog posts. This is the first I have seen it and it is going to take some getting used to. I'm set in my old ways and prefer the the old way of doing things. I guess I'll have to play with this one. 

* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton this summer.. He even has his own twitter account. Although my guess is that snake is deceased.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: