Links

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit once again on a quiet Saturday Morning, my co-author is somewhere sleeping and I am once again flying solo this morning. Not sure what is on the boob tube, but something is playing in the background.

I'm hoping the weather plays nice today and we can fire up the mower and mow grass. With all of this rain we have gotten in the past week or so it has grown pretty quickly and needs attacked and chopped down once again. We are up to the task of the weather cooperates and it drys up a little bit.

Make sure that you wish George McClain a Happy Birthday today. His and Pam's are so close they usually celebrate together, but I'm not sure they are going to go out and do anything for a while with the Corona Virus still hanging around.

Speaking of the Virus, things are starting to open up around here after two months of being closed, but I have a feeling many are still going to be hesitant after being quarantined for two months. The good news is my face masks that I ordered in March, should be arriving by Wednesday, two months after I ordered them.

Have a great day, enjoy your Holiday weekend.

No comments: