Links

Monday, May 18, 2020

Monday

Alright you working people, it is time to take your collective noses and stick them back onto that Grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what you do for a living. Me, I'll be spending my day adding to the stack of resumes that I have already submitted, it's kind of my Monday thing to do as of late.

Plans for the week, I know Michelle is going to work out of their Southpoint office one day this week. She'll travel up to Canonsburg as a few others will be in that office that day as well. They currently have 4 offices, Charleston, Clarksburg which is under construction, they have space here in Morgantown to use as needed and the Canonsburg office. I know she's looking forward to getting out of the house for a day and interacting with her co-workers face to face rather on some Zoom Meeting call that they do multiple times a day.

I need to get my drone out some time in the near future. I'm wanting to fly the venue where Hayley is getting married next year with some aerial footage of the facility. I'm going to need to work on my drone pilot skills considering how long it has been since I've even flown a drone.

Have yourselves one heck of a nice day, make it memorable.

No comments: