Links

Saturday, August 03, 2019

Saturday

Here I sit in a quiet household once again, I'm up early as usual collecting my thoughts for the day and attempting to find something on the TV. I might start streaming a movie.

Michelle is up north for little Jonny's birthday party, she left yesterday and spent last night up there so she can give Jon and Laura a hand setting up for the party.

Me, I'm out working yet once again, no rest for the wicked. I thought I had this segment pretty much worked down and then BOOM, she sent me two more segments that I am going to have to travel to on weekends. Fortunately, it's only a bout half as far as the segment I traveled to and worked last quarter and a traveler has already worked it. I get to go through and do a little clean up work. That should take up the next few weekends.

I'm also home holding down the fort, I did the Sam's Club shopping yesterday and am going to finish up laundry today after I get done working. No rest for the wicked, but that is OK, I guess I'm kind of used to it.

Have yourselves a great day

You know you know

No comments: