Links

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday morning, I'm up as usual watching something or another on the boob tube and collecting my thoughts for the day. Michelle has some ham bones on the stove simmering and has a big batch of green beans she is going to prepare today.

Speaking of Michelle she is back from Letart Falls where they laid her 101 year old grandmother to rest finally. She passed away earlier this year, but they were waiting until the family reunion back where she was originally from to finally take her home as Michelle said. Michelle was very close to this set of Grandparents, spent a lot of time with them growing up and has many fond memories of them. She was also able to connect with a few long lost family members. She was glad to be home last night though.

My day, shopping, bread store and chores and then back to work today traveling down south. I'm going to have a very busy week, hopefully after this week things will start to slow down a little bit for me. Softball should be over with, my weekday RTI days should be over with and I can start shutting down and relaxing a little bit until we get started again in October.

Picked Mom up from the hospital yesterday and ran her home, when I called to verify if she was there, she was already tired and worn down and ready to go home and just go to sleep for a few hours.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: