Links

Monday, August 12, 2019

Monday

Well that fun filled thing that kids refer to as the weekend is over with, for me it was just adding to the consecutive days worked streak. Now it is time to start it all over again and start another week of doing what it is we do for a living.

Looking at my week ahead, I have a couple safety meetings at work, other than that I should be out and about with the GPS unit collecting some data points to establish spatial integrity of features. I've already written a document at work to explain all of that in layman's terms with some pictures and what I want to do to establish a confidence factor of pipe features as to where they are actually located as opposed to where they are georeferenced from non spatial CAD drawings.

Our softball regular season has completed I think, we should know something today as the first place team who we were scheduled to play last Tuesday didn't show up and now want to reschedule. The regular season ends today one way or the other as playoffs are scheduled to start. I'm up in the air as to when that starts, who we play or what day even.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: