Links

Saturday, August 17, 2019

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm up watching who knows what and collecting my thoughts for the day. Michelle is in Charleston still and will be heading to Letart Falls later this morning to attend a family reunion.

Me, my dad includes me traveling South to work for RTI. I was in the same location last Sunday, and will be there all weekend and most likely next weekend as well, but we'll have to see how that all goes. I am doing cleanup, so that makes it a little easier as opposed to a first visit by a FI.

After that I have to head to the laundry mat to dry clothes and somewhere try to write next weeks blogs before I go to the hospital this afternoon to pick up Mom and take her home from visiting Gerald.

I have a full day ahead of me to say the least as I hold down the fort for the third of three weekends of Michelle traveling. She'll be home next weekend and then the following weekend will go back home for the day to visit GiGi as it will be her Birthday weekend.

In case you haven't noticed, the student are back and back in force. I think this is the first day that students can actually get into the dorms, so traveling around town could be a little chaotic today as we have a number of visitors who may not know where they are going. Allow a little extra time for travel, especially around campus.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: