Links

Friday, August 16, 2019

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

It is my third of three weekends when Michelle is away on travel for work. Only tomorrow she is going to go to a family reunion in Latart Falls Ohio, just right across the river from Ravenswood. Some really good news for her company that I have hinted at previously. They now have a signed contract with Pepsi Cola to do the nation wide hiring of all Pepsi drivers. This was the big company I have hinted around and the big contract. It's Pepsi-Cola and they are setting up rooms at employment offices at states all around the country to interview drivers. I said it was big, I wasn't kidding. She also got a nice raise and a few other perks as the office manager. She is a big asset and they acknowledge what I already knew.

My plans, I'm working again. I'll probably head down to address the two segments in the Fairmont area as my local stuff is pretty much run down and not really worth a weekend day to work. Let me travel and make some money with some new places to visit rather than just spinning my wheels here locally and not getting anything done.

Be careful around town, our population is growing and there is about to be a bunch of idiots invade the town until next May. It's move in weekend.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: