Links

Friday, August 09, 2019

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Fridays are always the most fun for me, at work my group always gets together and orders Pizza Al's on Fridays. It's a day I know I'm going to be tired after lunch from all the carbs I consume.

I do listen to the radio on Friday Mornings, if nothing else I manage to turn on WAJR and listen to Hoppy's Kerchival's Steam Release. It's something he does at the end of his broadcast week and it's a lot of fun to listen to.

Jim and Chris are scheduled to have an Auction tomorrow down in Osage. They have a store down there and that is where they run their auctions out of now. It's called the P&P Auctions Coca Cola Memorabilia Auction. If you like to collect Coca Cola Collectibles, this will be the place to be tomorrow night.

Michelle who usually works the auction, has to travel to Charleston for a work related event and most likely as of press time won't be making it.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: