Links

Saturday, August 31, 2019

It's Football Season

Here I sit in a semi quiet household, I'm up and and enjoying the quiet before the storm that is Morgantown on Gameday. I'm checking the High School scores from last night and collecting my thoughts for today's events.

Today begins a new era, the Neal Brown era officially starts today when the Mountaineers play host to James Madison and former Morgantown High Grad and WVU QB, Curt Cignetti as their new coach. I never played with Curt, but I graduated with his sister Lisa and played with his younger brother Frank.

Neal Brown comes to WVU from Troy where he was a giant killer. A very good football coach with a program rebuild in front of him that he is more than capable of doing. The sold out Game starts at 2:00 here and Morgantown a heavy influx of people will be making their way to town in a few hours.

Michelle will not be here for the game, she is going back home to spend the day with her Grandmother (Gigi) and help celebrate her 98th birthday.

Have yourselves a great day and enjoy the game.

No comments: