Links

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Day Off

Here I sit in a quiet household, I woke up a while ago and just never laid back down to go back to sleep...yet I'm sitting here wasting time on the internet and contemplating laying back down.

Well my workload with RTI has been lifted as they transferred all my cases away fro a week to give a traveler a shot to see what they can do with the remaining lines. What does this mean for me? My first day off in 42 days (six weeks) or the day after we came back from San Diego. I'm not complaining, I was planning on taking some time off next weekend this just lets me do it a little earlier.

Tonight is the Johnny Koon Light up the Night Lantern and Butterfly Release. Michelle and I will once again be attending as we have done for the last (I forget how many) years since we started attending. My goal this year, win a raffle, any raffle on any item as I have never won any door prize. My niece Amy on the other hand, always seems to win half the door prizes. 2019 Objective, win something so I can trash talk Amy....lol

Michelle and I stopped in to see Gerald last night, he seemed to be in pretty good spirits as Hoppy was there visiting him.

We're still playing softball on the season, we won one and lost one last Monday night and got rained out on Tuesday night, so they next round of the playoffs are Monday night. Next loss and we are done for the year, so we'll see how long we play Monday Night.

Have yourselves a great day today, take a little extra money and come out and help up raise a few dollars for a good cause. 

No comments: