Links

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again on a quiet Sunday Morning, I'm up a little early watching nothing on the TV and just collecting my thoughts for the day as I clear the sleep out of my eyes and battle off the remaining effects from that lost sandman battle last night.

Had a good day yesterday, started off with me going over to Frank and Pat's. Frank wanted me to move some pictures off of a DVD and put them onto a laptop that they had bought for Layla. Nothing too difficult and did spend a little time conversing with them yesterday morning.

In the evening Michelle and I went to the Butterfly Release and Lantern Launch at Westover Park. John and Michelle Koon hold this event every year to raise money for Pediatric Brain Tumor Research at WVU. Most of the family made it out to support the cause last night and it was once again one heck of an event, one that we have attended for a number of years now.

Today is another day off for me, that's two in a row, just wait till next weekend. Going to do our shopping and errands, then I think Michelle is going to see Bethany and her new Baby who arrived yesterday. Bethany is one of Hayley's closest friends and someone who has been a part of the extended family for years.

Have yourselves a great day today, I'm going to.

No comments: