Links

Tuesday, August 06, 2019

Happy Anniversary to Us

August 6, 2011
It was eight magical years ago today that Michelle and I celebrated the beginning of our Marriage. I day that took some time in planning, and turned out to be the happiest day of my life.

It's been seven wonderful years, we have traveled this globe together, so far making 6 trips to the Caribbean we've went to Canada together, St Louis, San Diego, Cleveland, Washington DC and a few other places. Places that I doubt either of us would have seen without the other. I've seen the world and had her right beside my side.

She has been my rock, she is my heart and soul and I am so fortunate that she came back into my life and fulfilled it. I am the luckiest man on the face of this earth in my opinion.

What are we doing for our Anniversary, well we both have very busy schedules for work, but we are going to take a little time out this evening hopefully if Michelle can fit me into her schedule. Hopefully we can go out to dinner.

To my wonderful wife Michelle, all I can simply say is thank you for saving me and making my life full. I love you with all my heart. Happy Eighth Anniversary.

No comments: