Links

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household on an early Sunday Morning, I'm up watching South Park on Comedy Central and collecting my thoughts for the day.

We did not make it out to see George Thorogood last night, storms in the area and made it a little wet for our taste so we passed on attending MountainFest yesterday. Smitty said George went on around 9:00, or about an hour and a half after his scheduled time due to the rain.

Now it is back to normal, going out and doing grocery shopping this morning and then back out this afternoon to do some field work for RTI after having the last couple of days off. For people wondering with my new job offer, yes I will continue to work for RTI as well. It's a really good paying job and an easy way to sock extra money away and a few other reasons. It really does make a difference in our community, I get to work my own schedule and you get out of the office environment and enjoy yourself by meeting new people.

Have yourselves a great day today, make the most of it.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: