Links

Monday, July 31, 2017

Monday

Well this will be my last week of being able to be a lazy bum before I return to full time plus employment that I had come to know so well. I'm almost at a point where I'm ready to enjoy this week, as next week things will change.

Well as July comes to an end and we start to look at August, we are also about to get an influx of about 30,000 students here into Morgantown. Classes at WVU start on August 16th, and the local kids from grades 1-12 will start the next day. Summer vacation is coming to an end for many academics here in the very near future.

Michelle and I are not cruising this year due to both of us changing jobs in 2017, but that is OK that just gives us time to start planning our 2018 cruise. Do we want to return to the same port and the go with what we are familiar with, or do we want to look into possibly going out of another port and seeing new places, in other words being adventurous again.

I am out in the field today working, so let's all have a great and productive day and make a difference.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: