Links

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Tuesday

No tidbits again, I know I'm getting really bad about this but I was a little bit busy yesterday. I "Officially" signed my offer letter and accepted the position with AECOM.

I also had to submit paperwork for the background check, I submitted and took the drug screen and a few other pre-employment things that one needs to do to work for a company like this on a project like this. There are quite a few hoops to jump through, but being that I have been there for 9 years, it's just re-confirming what they already know. I am who I say I am and yes I did work for company that coincidentally was a sub contractor to one of the smaller companies under them. AECOM is the big parent company and that is who I will be working for.

Other than that I attempted to do a little bit of field work yesterday, but with little success as most of my day was filled with dotting the i's and crossing the t's.

I think Michelle is quite happy that we are staying here, I really did want to stay here for her more than anything as her career is really starting to take off as well. I did not want to inhibit her ability to grow professionally by moving away to a location where she would leave her current position. I'm very proud of what she has accomplished, more than she will ever know.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: