Links

Sunday, July 02, 2017

It's Picnic

Well the all the preparation is over with and we have arrived at the day, today is the 4th Annual Friends and Family Picnic and I'm ready to have fun today. Michelle and I spent yesterday doing all of the running around, now it's time to put the plan into action.

We have a few friends stopping over early and helping us set up and there is going to be a good bit of that to say the least. I'm thankful to each and everyone who has volunteered to show up early and help us pull this off, for without you this would be much more of a task.

Todays weather looks to be sunny and in the mid 80's, we are right beside the pool in the covered pavilion so bring your swimsuits because it looks like we are going to have great weather today. Hopefully the temps go higher, the sun shines and the food is a plentiful.

My cameras will be with me, so I'll try to capture all of the days events for all in attendance to relive.

Have a great day, we intend to.

No comments: