Links

Friday, July 07, 2017

Big Ole hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well yesterday went pretty well, Energy Secretary Rick Perry came to Morgantown and actually visited a couple of sites. First was the Longview Power Plant, where Michelle has access to and secondly to NETL where I work and was at work yesterday. This is my third US Secretary of Energy that I have had the pleasure of meeting, I've also met the equivalent of both Canada's and Mexico's for a project I did a few years ago between the three countries. Not bad for a guy who spent his first 17 years working in an industrial setting.

Well today it is back out in the field doing field work for myself. I'm going to start addressing the larger of my two sections and the one that is literally right across the street from where I live. I've been hitting the other section pretty hard so far, but not too much success as of yet.

No plans for us this weekend, I'll probably be out doing field work tomorrow and will most likely take Sunday off, but that is not a guarantee yet.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: