Links

Monday, July 24, 2017

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that includes those fun filled things that we call weekends. Now it's time to take our collective noses and stick them back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

I am going to have a busy week this week, going out and doing field work today then coming home this evening as we have our last scheduled double header for softball this evening. It's not the end of the season, but our last of the double headers that we have scheduled for this season, it'll be single games from here on out.

I've got a couple of weeks before I am back at NETL full time, so I guess I had better enjoy them and make the most of them. I will have some transitional things to do switching not only companies, but overall contracts. Different money streams and different objectives, so nothing should be the same. I'll probably have to switch offices (I love my office) and even equipment as all of the equipment that is in my name is from another contract. Confusing, I know....lol

Have yourselves a great day today, Hi ho hi ho

No comments: