Links

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, Michelle is still sleeping and Josh is away working, so I am the only one up at this hour. I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day and watching South Park and collecting my thoughts for the day and contemplating writing multiple blogs today because this is a big weekend.

Michelle and I went to West Virginia Mountain Fest yesterday, this is my first time attending this Festival and it was a good time. I ran into Smitty and his daughter Emily as well as a few other friends at the event. Hank Williams Jr was the headline act last night and he did not disappoint. He was actually sober this time...lol

Tonight, George Thorogood takes the stage and this is the reason I wanted to go to Mountainfest. I saw him back in the mid 80's in Fairmont and to this day I will say that was the loudest concert I have ever been to. My ears were ringing all the way back to Morgantown. I've always been a big George Thorogood fan and I'm ready to party down tonight.

Have a great day today, we plan on it.




No comments: