Links

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Still in Charleston

Here I sit last night pre-writing this blog so that I can sleep in a little bit this morning and not have to worry about writing anything.

I know that this picture does not reveal much, especially from this distance. However a year ago this entire shopping plaza (where everything is shit down) was under water due to all the drastic floods that they had in the area last year.

The hotel I'm staying at got lucky, they had water right up to the door but it never made it inside of the building.

My excitement however came last night when I went shopping at a Piggly Wiggly. I have known about them, heck I've seen Driving Miss Daisy a number of times, but this was my first time ever getting the chance to go into one. Now I can say been there and done that, nothing special.

Anyways I'll be in the area all day today and tonight, I'll head back to Morgantown tomorrow night.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: