Links

Sunday, July 09, 2017

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, I am surprisingly the first one to recover from that losing battle with the dreaded Sandman last night. I'm up early collecting my thoughts on the day and surfing around the net.

Michelle saw one of these bugs yesterday and being that it was all black is not a good sign. The superstition is the amount of black indicates what kind of a winter you are going to have. If it holds true we are in for a very bad winter, so my advice is smash this little buy and deny ever seeing it. I know we are in the middle of a hot streak with the weather, but I will still re-iterate that I Hate Snow and I hate it a lot.

Not planning on working today but am anticipating a big week coming up. I did manage to have a pretty good day yesterday, so I'll take today off and hit it hard tomorrow again.

Our Sunday is going to be back to normal, grocery shopping and laundry are on today's agenda. We're not planning on doing anything out of the ordinary today other than play with our k9 visitor house guests possibly.

Have yourselves a great day today.

No comments: