Links

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Sunday

Well here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the first one to recover from that losing battle with that dreaded Sandman last night and I'm up at the butt crack of Dawn watching who knows what (not paying attention) on the TV. I think it is the best little whorehouse in Texas.

Yesterday we took a little trip down south, down to Smokehole Caverns to tour the Caverns and  we also went up to Dolly Sods to check it out. The pictures from our days adventures have been posted to Facebook. Michelle did take a video of the tour, but that is going to take some processing on my part to share the tour with everyone. I will put it all together and put it up on Youtube some time in the near future.

We took the long way home and stopped by our favorite Pizza joint which had just opened a franchise up in Fairmont. I have to say that both  Michelle and I were very disappointed in the product we received. I'll travel to Wheeling next time I want that particular pizza because the one if Fairmont misses the mark so bad just something horribly.

Today we'll do our grocery shopping and may do a little smoking out on the smoker, Michelle was starting to feel a little under the weather so I want to give her a chance to recover a little so I won't run her around too much. (yeah right).

Have yourselves a great day today.

No comments: