Links

Monday, May 16, 2016

Monday

All good things must come to an end, that even includes the rain filled weekends where the weather is a little less than cooperative. It's time to stick our collective noses back on the grindstone and get back to doing what it is we do for a living.

You might notice Morgantown is a little different today, the University had their commencement yesterday so the town starting today will be pretty much empty with the exception of the locals for the next three months. So in Morgantowneze, They're Gone for Three Months!!!!!!

I do have to take Pearl back into the shop today, we had our rear brakes done and something has happened to them. We had new pads and new rotors put on the back and something just does not sound right and it sounds like they are grinding again. I'll stop by the garage this morning and have Brian take a look at them.

Peanut the cat is doing well. Her and Sophie got a few new toys yesterday morning to play with. My wife spoils those little monsters, she is out of control I tell you with spoiling the furbabies at Peanut's new Furever home.

On a side note, 39 years ago today was one of the saddest days of my life. My Grandpa Hall passed away in 1977.

Have yourselves a great day today, I'm sure Sophie and Peanut will be partying with the humans gone today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: