Links

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Caturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in a quiet household, I'm up really early because I had a cramp in my calf that woke me up from a dead sleep, so I thought I would knock out a couple of blog posts this early AM. Don't mess with the Zohan is playing on Comedy Central and I'm trying to stay awake so that I can write this.

No big plans for us today or this weekend, Mother Nature that geriatric bitch was cooperative yesterday when everyone had to work, but once everyone got off work she switched things around. Today I imagine she is going to bring more rain for an already full water table.

One thing Michelle did mention doing today was going to Weston to visit the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum down there. She had a co-worker tell her about it last year and it is something she has mentioned doing before, so with the rainy conditions it just may be something that we end up doing today. We'll have to see.

I hope everyone has a great day today, get out and do something to make it memorable. We are never promised tomorrow so make the most out of today. OK, Saturday on 3. Ready, 1, 2, 3 GO!!!!

No comments: