Links

Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded day of the week we refer to as Monday is now behind us, unless it's the sloths playing baseball in the backyard I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* There have been 19,147 days since my birth and of course using the 910 day calendar, that puts me at 21 years old.

* There have been 4,370 days that have gone by since I walked the halls of West Virginia University and Graduated, BTW I will be walking some of those same hallways today. 

* There have been 2,971 wonderful days since Michelle and I went out on our very first date, I have been a very lucky man ever since that day. 

* There have been 2,195 days that have went by since Michelle and I became engaged, I made her wait and she stuck by my side the whole time never once wanting to be paroled. 

* We celebrated our Marriage 1,732 days ago in front of our closest family and friends at the Marilla Center. 

* I have around 5,690 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there of course. 

* There are only 2,328 more days until the Backyard Brawl between the great WVU Mountaineers and the evil Pitt Panthers are played once again. 

* Phil will once again take center state next February as we celebrate ground hogs day in 275 more days. 

* I have 242 more days of content before my goodbye 2016 blog is posted, reliving my past year based on events that I post on my blog. 

* There are only 236 more shopping days left to go until Christmas, you still have plenty of time to start planning. 

* There are 212 days to go until the next anniversary of my 21st Birthday comes to pass, that of course is using the old and outdated 365 day calendar. 

* There are just 158 more days to go until we once again attempt to attend the Springs Festival, we missed last years event due to bad weather. 

* In just 131 more days Michelle and I will set out once again on our Cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. 

* In just 112 more days we will once again go and see Jimmy Buffett at First Niagara Pavillion. There is a Guy's Burger Joint at the venue now and this is a great opportunity to have one of the best burgers on the planet. If anyone is thinking about going, there are still tickets available.  

* There are only 95 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Fifth Wedding Anniversary together. 

* 61 days t go and counting until the Third Annual Friends and Family Picnic that will be held once again at Krepps Park. Hopefully this year the weather will be much more cooperative and everyone can go swimming. 

* There are but a mere 49 more days to go until Summer 2016

* 4,448 blog that I have written for George's Journal. That is a lot of words and a few thoughts that I have put here in the 11 3/4 of a year that I have been writing this blog. 

* Nothing new on the Brother Search, of course that should just be a static status until something breaks. 

* The Hall Family Tree still has 343 members and is static at this time as I have not been doing much with it lately. 

* I did speak to my brother Gary over the weekend, he is doing great and has a very positive attitude and recovering pretty well. He does need some more Reeses Cups though if anyone is going up any time soon. 

* I wish I had known about this a little earlier, Donn was a very good friend of mine as we grew up together. He lost his first wife Shelley on September 11, 2001 as she was working at the Pentagon keeping us all safe.

* Michelle's ThirtyOne Party is still going on, go and order something so she can get some free stuff. 

* I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. -- Jimmy Dean

* Hi Ho Hi Ho

No comments: