Links

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday







Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the 30,000 photographs that I have either captured with a lens, scanned or just simply stolen off of the internet, Little lost moments in time that I like to post up and reflect upon with everyone.

I can't help to look back upon the life of Phin this week. I think back to the time just a few months ago that we got her and brought her home, what a wonderful bucket of joy she was. I watched her grow and taker on her own individual personality, one that she wanted to be involved in everything, but from her own safe distance and perspective.

This weeks pics are just a few that I have of her. They were all taken the first few days she was in her new home.

RIP Phin


No comments: