Links

Monday, May 02, 2016

Monday

Once again all good things must come to an end, and that does include my very relaxing weekends. Now it's time to stick our noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing waht is is we do for a living.

I will be at NETL today, but for the rest of the week I will be at the WVAGP Conference that will be held at West Virginia University. Most of the meetings will be held at the Mountainlair, which will be interesting as this is also finals week at WVU. What that means is as the week progresses, there will be less and less students on campus and more heading home for the summer.

I am kind of excited to attend the Conference, I attended the users conference in 2004 before the WVAGP was ever formed, when ESRI backed out of the users group for West Virginia, the WVAGP was formed and this is the first year that I have attended the conference as a member.

Have yourselves a great day today and make the very most of each and every second of it.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: