Links

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Happy Birthday Pamela Sue McClain

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my sister Pam a very Happy Birthday today. If my math is correct this would make her 47 years old, or 18 years old using my new and improved 905 day calendar.

Pam is the kind of sister that every sibling needs at least one of, she has a huge heart, very genuine and would bend over backwards for anyone. A very genuine person that it is an honor to call my sister.

I'm not sure if George has anything planned for today, she has never really seemed like one to make a big deal out of her own birthday but will go out of her way for others. I'm sure they will do something special today.

If you happen to see Pam today, make sure that you take a little bit of time out and wish her the happiest of Birthdays today.

Happy Birthday Pam.

No comments: