Links

Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Hump Day and Day 2 of WVAGP

It's the middle of the week, you know what that means, it's up and over than noon time hump as we work towards another fun filled weekend conning up. 

Today is day two of the WVAGP Conference at West Virginia University. Yesterday was pretty much a get registered day and opening remarks and statements. A couple of people that I used to work with will be speaking today and I'm just planning on soaking it in. 

This weekend I'm putting Pearl in the shop on Saturday morning to have the brakes changed. It's finally getting to that point and I've scheduled to have it done rather than do it myself in case it rains or something happens that would prevent me from doing it. 

No big plans for me yet this weekend, we'll just have to wait and see how everything goes and wait until the weekend actually gets here before we start concentrating on anything like that. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: