Links

Friday, May 06, 2016

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well that is three days in at the WVAGP, it wraps up at noon today and that will be it for 2016 and the WVAGP Conference. They are redesigning the website and that will be updated in the next few days. We took a drone picture of us all on Wednesday, and that will be included on the cover of the new website design.

I did get some good news yesterday. As everyone knows I was not fully funded for this year where I work. I was only working 3/4 of the time and only drawing 3/4 of my salary all year long. Hence why I took a job with TNG earlier this year and am currently employed by RTI/Headway right now working on another project. Well, I'm back to being fully funded at NETL as of now. I'll still be working for RTI as well, but we are in a slow transitional period right now and I have 0 billable hours this week with them. As time goes on however, everything I make with RTI will just go into our savings account. Win Win situation for me, as it's just extra money for our cruise this fall. Woot Woot.

I hope everyone has a great day today and a great weekend.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: