Links

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Hump Day

Well that is a couple of days down, a couple more ahead of us, that just means once we get up and over today's noon time hump it will be all downhill working towards a three day Memorial Day Weekend!!!

Well I did survive Monday's Softball double header. I have a lot of work to do to get my timing and everything back, but I'm pretty confident that as the season rolls along I'll be somewhat back to form. I know Monday night I did not have my timing and was pretty apprehensive swinging the bat at first, but as we played on and I saw I wasn't going to injure either of my torn labrums any further I started to feel more comfortable in there. It was nice to return after a nearly 6 year layoff.

Looking ahead and towards this upcoming weekend I know that we have a small picnic get together planned for Coopers Rock Saturday, but no one seems to be saying anything and we'll just have to wait and see how that all works out. The Cicadas are not as prevalent as previously feared just yet, so this may be a decent weekend weather permitting. And I just looked at my phone and it says Morgantown is supposed to be sunny and 90° on Saturday!!!! Maybe it will be time to get our picnic on.

With as much rain as we have had over the past few weeks, it's nice to see that we are going to have a nice little break in the weather and nice weather for the upcoming weekend!


Have yourselves a superfantastic day, mine just got a whole lot better.

Hi Ho hi ho

No comments: