Links

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sunday

Here I sit with a purring cat in heat in the early morning, Phin has my attention and I'm up watching Shawshank Redemption on one of the boob tube channels and collecting my thoughts for the day,

Michelle and I went to Wheeling yesterday to see my brother Gary, he is doing much better than he was last week and seemed in pretty good spirits. We took him some Reese Cups and Chocolate Milk so he was pretty happy to get that...lol

We stopped at Coleman's Fish Market for lunch, Michelle suggested it and of course I'm one of those guys you really have to twist his arm to eat fish (sarcasm as I love fish). I ended up buying some Orange Roughy and bringing it home, I think we are going to have some of it for dinner one day this week. My dad always called it the poor mans lobster and he used to love it. The price for fresh unfrozen fish was just too good and I couldn't pass it up.

I did run across an awesome website last night for people looking for fairs and festivals in West Virginia. These guys have done a great job tracking and linking all the fairs and festivals in West Virginia for 2016 that it's a nice resource to bookmark. There are a number of events I never knew about on there like the Pro Lumber Jack Competition coming up in Morgantown next month.

My niece Brittany had a Thirty-One Party last night, I ordered a couple of things (tote for my car) and Michelle is setting up next to do a party. We have a couple of car totes for Pearl, so now I have bought one for the back of LP (my car) to assist in carrying things into the house when I go to Sam's Club without Michelle.

Have yourselves a great day today.

No comments: