Links

Sunday, April 10, 2016

It's a Bowling Kind of Sunday

Here I sit really early on a Sunday Morning, I am the only one up and I'm up watching Super Troopers on HBO and contemplating on laying back down and going to sleep for a few more hours, it's early even for me.

Today's plans are to attempt to go to the Johnny Koon Pediatric Brain Tumor Research Fund Bowl-a-thon and bowl this afternoon and help raise money for a good cause. I think there are a few people from my side of the family going today, so it should be a whole lot of fun.

Of course this all happens after we do our grocery shopping later this morning, a typical Sunday morning for us as we head out to Walmart and the Pheonix Bakery. Hopefully we will be able to make it to all of these events today, Michelle has been a little bit under the weather the past few days and that may possibly inhibit our ability to do some things, but we'll have to wait and see.

I'm  not sure if I have ever mentioned it here on my blog before, it's obviously something I never talk about, but this is April and I really Hate Snow. What is up with getting hit by this white stuff and the cold weather this late in the year. It's springtime, it's time for flowers and birdies, not reminders of Bing Crosby songs.

Have yourselves a great day and come and bowl if you can.

No comments: