Links

Monday, April 04, 2016

Monday

Well here we go once again with the start of another fun filled week of doing what it is that we do for a living. It's time to stick our collective noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

It's back in the office at my regular job today after working the last three days at my part time job. It seems like there is no rest for the wicked, but I'm about half way through a schedule where I am may possibly take a day off from both jobs. I do understand that to be effective one needs a little bit of down time to rejuvenate. I think mine is going to be this coming Sunday, but we will have to wait and see how everything shapes up.

Michelle is going to be back at it as well today, she puts in the long hours because they are basically short handed right now and she is trying to carry her entire department right now despite the fact that they are very short handed. There is relief on the horizon for her as well, getting a solid employee for assistance her partner in crime coming in a few days to help assist and train someone to fill that position.

I hope everyone has a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: