Links

Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Hump Day

Well there are a couple of days down, now it's just a matter of getting up and over this noon time hump and it will be all downhill working towards another fun filled weekend.

Sorry about the lack of the tidbits yesterday, the time I set aside to write it was just a little hectic and I didn't really have the time I needed to commit to writing the most time consuming blog of the week. Hopefully everything returns to normal as far as blogging now.

I did have a good day out in the field Monday working for RTI, only problem was around dinner time I ran home real quick to grab something to eat and forgot my portfolio that had everything in it I needed. I had to return home to pick it up and by that time my get up and go was pretty much shot to say the least.

I guess the next family get together will be on May 28th at Coopers Rock. It's just going to be a pot luck bring a covered dish get together for everyone during Memorial Day Weekend. Traditional and historic Hall Food Fight is optional...lol

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: