Links

Friday, April 15, 2016

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well I am working for RTI both today and tomorrow, but most of my section has been completed and it's starting to wind down, so I won't be putting in as much time as I did the first week. I got off to a very good start with a section very close to my home, so this quarter was pretty easy to say the least but it has not completed by any means. I'll be out today and tomorrow for RTI.

We did have an addition to the family this week on Michelle's side, her nephew and niece Jon and Laura had their second child on Tuesday. They named her Madeline Elizabeth and she weighed 6 pounds and 3 ounces. They are closing on their house pretty soon, so I think Michelle is going to go up one Saturday and assist them with their move.

Our plans for the weekend are still up in the air, we are planning on maybe grabbing the little grille and heading out some place nice and enjoy the outside and maybe BBQ up some food somewhere as we enjoy the Spring time weather. No idea as to where we will specifically be going, but I think we both need to get out a little and enjoy some nature with hopefully nice weather. It's calling for it to be in the 70's this weekend, so I say we get out and make the most of it.

I hope everyone has a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: