Links

Saturday, April 09, 2016

Saturday Morning Ramlings

Well here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, I'm up early with the TV on in the background and the two cats are on the prowl protecting us from any rhinosorus that may think about coming out of no where and doing a sneak attack. I have rewarded both of these feline warriors with some magical cat elixir, better known as cat food for protecting us and keeping us safe.

My plans for the day will be going out in the field this morning and working for RTI, the first week of the quarter when I wanted to hit it real hard are now over and now it's time to cruise through the rest of the quarter. Much of my section is completed, but there is still a good bit of clean up work to complete for this quarter yet to do. Maybe it is now time to sit back and catch a breather for a little while, I am taking tomorrow off to spend some quality time with the family.

Michelle ended up coming home from work yesterday morning sick, I think she may have caught a little bit of a flu bug but appears to be much better now. She has been working herself into the ground trying to carry her department until some relief is available, hopefully that all changes Monday as she gets dome full time assistance and some breathing room. It is taking a toll on her health and that is my primary concern. It's not a financial issue, it's a dedication to job issue.

Have yourselves a great Saturday and get out and enjoy yourselves to the fullest.

No comments: