Links

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take some time out and look through all of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off the internet. Little lost moments of time that I like to relive and share with everyone. Sometimes this is a pretty east task and sometimes it's not so easy. One thing that it always is however is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture goes clear back to 1977, this is my seventh grade class picture that I had taken at Suncrest Junior High School. Yes it is true and this once again confirms that I did in deed have hair at one time in my lifer and that I was not always folically impaired (bald). So there was in fact a time  that hair did reside on my head..lol

Times were much simpler when this picture was taken, Van Voorhis Road was a two lane road and the football stadium was still down town. The city was still constructing the Westover bridge and the old bridge was still in place. Burger Chef was still here in Morgantown and going strong and you could go to Chico Dairy and do a Chico Challenge. There were no WalMarts but we did have Hill's Department Store where everyone seemed to shop. The PRT had just opened it's initial portion from the Engineering Building to Walnut Street and the addition had not been built yet.

Simpler days to say the least.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: