Links

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Brain Fart Wednesday

Two days down, a couple ahead of us, now all I have to do is get up and over this noon time hump and it'll be all downhill working towards another weekend.

I've called this a brain fart blog even before I started to think of any content. I kind of liked the picture of the Dolphin and thought it to be very usable so I did. For some odd reason Wednesdays are the toughest days of the week to come up with new content or something to say that people may or may not have an interest in.

Michelle did catch a little of the stomach bug that is going around yesterday, she ended up coming home and getting some much needed rest. Hopefully she feels much better this morning and that was just a temporary thing as a few of her co-workers had also caught it.

I have been looking at some recipes and we are thinking about doing a little bit of trial smoking this weekend with the new smoker. We haven't decided what we are going to smoke yet, but we still have a few days to determine what we are going to be feasting on this weekend.

Have yourselves a great day today

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: