Links

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that most hated day of the week is once again behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* There have been 19,140 days since my birth, using the 911 day calendar that makes me about 21 years old.

* There have been 4,363 days that have gone by since I Graduated from West Virginia University. That is about 12 years in normal years and about half a year on my 911 day calendar.

* It was 2,964 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date, pizza and a horrible movie.

* It was 2,188 days ago that we finalized our engagement, I got down on one knee and proposed marriage in the wee hours of the morning.

* There have been 1,725 days that have gone by since we had our wedding with our closest friends and family there to help us celebrate with a feast.

* I have around 5,697 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there obviously.

* WVU and Pitt will once again play in football in 2,335 as the Backyard Brawl is once again revived. I can't wait to kick some Panther butt.

* Phil's Day happens in 282 more days, you may know it better as Ground Hogs Day.

* My Goodbye 2016 blog will post in 249 more days, this is when I relive my previous year based on what has been written here.

* There are 243 more shopping days left to go until Christmas, you still have plenty of time.

* I have 219 days to go until the next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday.

* Michelle and I will be heading east in 165 more days to enjoy the 2016 Springs Festival, we missed it last year due to some bad weather,

* In just 138 more days Michelle and I will once again go on our 2016 Cruise, this will be our fifth trip aboard the Carnival Pride.

* The Parrot Heads will once again unite in 119 more days to see Jimmy Buffett live in concert in Pittsburgh.

* Michelle and I will celebrate our Fifth Wedding Anniversary in 102 more days.

* In 68 more days we will have the Third Annual Friends and Family Picnic at Krepps Park. Hopefully this one can have some special meaning or memory the same as the previous two have had.

* There are only 57 more days to go until Summer 2016. Woo Hoo!!!

* This is my 4,441st post that I have written for George's Journal in the 11 1/2 years since I started writing it.

* Mom has been in the hospital the past couple of days, nothing to be alarmed about, this is all just a precaution.

* Nothing new on the Brother Search once again.

* The Hall Family Tree still has 343 entries in the database, this is a great resource for the next generations.

* Don't forget, Michelle is having a ThirtyOne Party, so please go and order some stuff so she can get some free stuff...lol

* Have yourselves a great day, live life to the fullest and make the most of it. Live it like it is your last one.

* Anyone interested in starting a career as a police officer? Morgantown is hiring if you know of anyone who is interested.

* Next week I will be away on business to the wonderful city of Morgantown, West Virginia to the WVAGP 2016 Conference.

* You know, you shouldn't fire an airport worker while he is still on the equipment.

* A couple of years ago Michelle and I were at a Steelers game, sitting behind us was this young man who was being honored as the Scholastic Athlete of the week, this past weekend he shut down Oklahoma for the Mountaineers. Congratulations Michael Grove, clutch pitching performance.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: