Links

Saturday, April 02, 2016

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Well here Phin and I sit in a quiet household, we're both up watching the  Rocky and Bullwinkle Movie and collecting our thoughts on the morning and trying to wake up. I'm probably going to lay back down after I write this as I have a long day ahead of me.

Yesterday was my first field day with RTI, I actually kind of wore my mentor out as the area we were doing was just a whole lot of stairs and many of the places we had to do were very high up and it seemed like we got all of those...lol. I'll be heading back out this afternoon as this will be my longest field day of the week typically

My morning however is free and I'm not sure if we are going to get into anything. Yesterday morning I drove to Fairmont to pick up a bunch of Yanns Hot Dogs. It had been a number of years since I had been there and Michelle had never had them before, so I took advantage of the opportunity for her to try the Yanns. If you have never had Yanns before, they are very spicy and very hot, Michelle took one bite and was in need of some chocolate milk, but she liked them once she had time to sit down and eat them with something to cool her mouth down.

I hope everyone has a great day today, I'm sure that I'll be getting my exercise in that is for sure.

No comments: