Links

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well after a great weekend, that thing we hate to do (go back to work on Monday) is now behind us and we can start concentrating on Tuesday. I still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It was a mere 18,797 days ago that I was born.

* It has been 4,020 days since I Graduated from West Virginia University (That means Brittany has 4,018 days to go to catch me..lol)

* On a early spring night some 2,621 days ago, Michelle and I went out on our very first date.

* It was 1,845 days ago that I wanted to make our dating a little more lasting, so I proposed marriage.

* 1,381 days ago in front of our closest family and friends we had a wedding and a feast at the Marilla Center.

* I have about 6,040 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there.

* I have 226 more days of content to go before my Goodbye 2015 Blog posts. This is where I relive my previous year according to my blog.

* There are 220 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* Only a mere 196 days to go until my birthday

* Our cruise sets sail once again in just 117 more days. Woo Hoo, we're almost getting to a double digit countdown.

* In 109 more days the WVU Football team will open their 2015 season with a game against Georgia Southern.

* I never thought this day would come in 2015, but there are only 86 more days to go until we see Jimmy Buffett in concert again. We really thought he was going to bypass Pittsburgh this year.

* In a mere 79 more days Michelle and I will be celebrating our Fourth Wedding Anniversary.

* The Summer Picnic is a mere 40 days away. I'm hoping to get a better turn out this year, last year was a blast but we are trying to top it.

* Only 33 more days to go until Summer!!!!

* I have written a total of 4,056 blogs for George's Journal. It's taken me about 10 1/2 years to do this, but I'm quite happy that this has been something that I have stayed with.

* There were about 40 names added to the Hall Family Tree  this past week, but was basically the website doing the work for me and me just confirming it. That's 199 people who have been entered so far and that is growing.

* There was a little progress on the Brother Search this week, Carol finally got the paperwork from the Red Cross and she has submitted it to them to get their records. Just waiting on the results before we move forward.

* I have to confess, I pretty much wrote all by blogs up until yesterdays post last week. I knew I was going to have a very busy weekend so I made some generic posts with information to keep it up to date. Sometimes it does a little good to take a small break.

* When Steelers Trivia airs this year, we will be on the fourth weeks show and then go from there. I'll keep everyone updated as to when each show airs. I'm thinking our first show will air August 8th (week 4) and if we win there it will be September 5th for the Semi-Finals and September 12th if we make it to the finals again. Those dates are not set in stone and are just guesses based on a few factors.

* We switched e-mail clients at work this weekend, we have used Groupwise since I have been there and they just switched everything to Office 365. Overall it was a smooth transition, I'm just hoping they can restore my archive that I may need down the road. I tend to archive everything to cover my butt.

* Congratulations to Angela McClain who also graduated this past weekend, next up for this young go-getter is Radiology School.

* Happy Birthday to Trish Rosiak, we miss you.

* Carnival has made their internet plans on boats much more affordable now including the boat that we are going to be on.

* Have a Great Day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: