Links

Monday, May 18, 2015

Back to Work

Well it's time to stop all of that fun, celebrating and enjoyment of the weekend and concentrate on putting our noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week at work so we can keep doing those things on the weekends that give us so much pleasure. I guess without the work week, weekends would just be another day.

It was a very busy weekend for Michelle and I, traveling to Pittsburgh, the Trivia and of course my highlight of the weekend was Brittany's Graduation and everything that took place around Morgantown yesterday. I guess my city can get back to normal for a few months now...lol

Overall it was a great weekend, yesterday started with us in Pittsburgh duplicating what we did last year (that means yes we did it again(that's 3 times),  but I can't tell anyone so shhh). We did make it just in time for Brittany's graduation, but traffic was absolutely horrible like I had never seen before.

We are very proud of her, and THAT was the highlight of my weekend.

Have a Great Day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: