Links

Monday, May 11, 2015

Monday

Well that fun filled thing that everyone else refers to as the weekend is now over with, it's now time to stick our collective noses back on the grindstone and get back to doing what it is we do for a living.

It was beautiful weather this weekend, but this bursitis has been getting the best of me. I'll be honest I have tried to take it as easy as possible, taking lots of ibuprofen and using a lot of ice packs just to handle the pain. I thought gout was bad, this is definitely something you want to avoid if at all possible.

I have to give a special thank you to my beautiful and wonderful wife. I don't know what I would have done without her this weekend, I hate being at a point where I am basically useless and can't help out, I'm just very thankful that I am not only married but married to such a wonderful woman.

I'm going to try to take it easy today, so have a great day and

hi ho hi ho

No comments: