Links

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look through all of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or just stolen from the web through the years. Little lost moments in time that were captured and allow me to share and relive that moment briefly. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and there are times that you do struggle, but one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture goes back way before I was even born, so I'm not going to know a whole lot about the image itself or the circumstances around it, but I can make a good guess.

The man playing the fiddle in the front is my Grandfather Ellis Hall. That looks like his old guitar player Bill Adkins when they were the Green Mountain Boys recording on the RCA label, but there looks like there is a second guitar player in the picture whom I can't identify.

It is my Grandfather however playing the Fiddle (I think you sophisticated types refer to it as a violin) as that was just something he did and did well.

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: